I had an appointment for today to pick up my car. Was told last night that there is a problem even though it passed inspection weeks ago. Now with my work schedule, I won’t be able to pick up my car until Sunday.
This whole process is eroding my excitement.
For those of you that already got your vehicle and had delivery charges. Were these listed on your MVPA or did they come up separately?
I don't have the doc in front of me but when I look at my tesla account, the vehicle price that was the agreed sales seems to have been increased by the amount of the delivery fee of $1k.For those of you that already got your vehicle and had delivery charges. Were these listed on your MVPA or did they come up separately?
Took delivery today; Car isn't perfect but overall great shape for a 42k miles car.
Some issues noted:
The car itself is amazing, drives like a bullet and I got the sense from Tesla that they will fix anything that is not meeting my satisfaction.
- One piece of trim behind the rear driver side window is not sitting too flush.
- Minor rock chips, nothing significant, only one wheel had about 3 chips others seemed nearly perfect.
- Fog light was scratched, asked to be added to Due bill.
- At highway noise there seems to be some rattling coming from the driver side dashboard, Have an appointment this Friday to drive with a tech and show them the noise.
- They did not install the 4G LTE upgrade that I asked them to do, however now that I am using 3G, not sure how much I want it anymore.. will drive it a little and decide.
- Tires have a few thousand miles left in them, not more than that, was kind of hoping to have new tires.
- Some squeaking from windows / handles when the doors are shut.. I am not sure how common that is.