Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CPO Model S January Timeline

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
D5C2CA67-356E-4AC6-A12E-DBBEDBE75779.jpeg
B8FE9029-C8A1-4876-AB94-46A76EFC0BDA.jpeg
Bro how you going to leave us hanging like this with no pics or no more info!!?? Haha, lets see her!
My bad!!! Here’s my new pride and joy!

Quick question for those who have taken delivery. I used the electronic payment option about 3 days ago to make my down payment but Tesla hasn’t debited that money from my account. Do they wait until you sign the papers initiate the electronic fund transfer? Taking delivery in 5 days and wanna make sure they get their dough.
I purchased a Demo, they didn't take the money out of my account until I signed papers. But before they let me drive away.

Loan processing got messed up, didn't complete until more than 60 days later.

You are supposed to give updates from the parking lot! Something tells me you are out enjoying yourself.

Haha I wish! Picked her up and then went straight to work unfortunately. Car is in immaculate order, just some left over polish and wax in a few tough to get to spots but no dings, chips, scratches on the outside. The driver seat has a little wear to it but nothing horrible. Door sills have a few scuffs on them but nothing that cant be replaced down the line. Seriously in love right now.

LRG_DSC00161.JPG LRG_DSC00162.JPG LRG_DSC00178.JPG LRG_DSC00156.JPG LRG_DSC00152.JPG

Haha I wish! Picked her up and then went straight to work unfortunately. Car is in immaculate order, just some left over polish and wax in a few tough to get to spots but no dings, chips, scratches on the outside. The driver seat has a little wear to it but nothing horrible. Door sills have a few scuffs on them but nothing that cant be replaced down the line. Seriously in love right now.

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

I picked up mine today as well. Nick and Jeremy at the Tempe SC did a fantastic job in presenting the car, which was in very good condition. There are some minor interior scuffs and rock chips, but other than that it looks almost brand new. Detailing did a pretty decent job as well. Overall very happy with the car.

And sorry for the lack of pics. I didnt even think about taking any today because I was just so excited!