TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

CPO MS60 available in NYC from Tesla - No Longer Available

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by toxicpenguin, Jul 18, 2015.

1. toxicpenguin

toxicpenguin Member

CPO MS60 available in NYC from Tesla

I have a reserved CPO model S 60kwh waiting for pickup, however I purchased a private party tesla instead. Deep blue metallic pano roof tan interior active suspension paint armor and parcel shelf. Car is booked from CPO inventory for 55200$. Available for pickup. I put 1000$ booking fee. If anyone is interested in the car I'll release the booking over to you for $500. It's available for immediate pickup. Message me if interested for details. Local buyers only.

List Date: 7/19/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: CPO MS60 available in NYC from Tesla
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif

Mobile friendly version: CPO MS60 available in NYC from Tesla

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

2. BoerumHill

BoerumHill Member

So you're selling a car for which you don't hold title?

GLWS

3. toxicpenguin

toxicpenguin Member

Not the car, the reservation for which I paid 1000.
    if not the car will go back into inventory and sub 60k cars sell qucik

giving a chance to potential buyers to pick it up or I will release it to tesla

4. toxicpenguin

toxicpenguin Member

Sorry should have made that clearer in the post