Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Leasing company just put deposit on the CPO P85 that I like....just like that it disappeared off of the CPO site....

Can't believe that after 3 years of stalking this beast I am finally going to have one...just in time for my 65th birthday!

P85, Panoramic, 21 inch wheels, Tech Package and most of the goodies...

Yikes!

Leasing company just put deposit on the CPO P85 that I like....just like that it disappeared off of the CPO site....

Can't believe that after 3 years of stalking this beast I am finally going to have one...just in time for my 65th birthday!

P85, Panoramic, 21 inch wheels, Tech Package and most of the goodies...

Yikes!

Congratulations !!!:biggrin:

Earth Auto Leasing (Earthautoleasing.com) located in Texas. Referred to me by Tesla since Tesla cannot lease in R.I. KJ Gimbel is the owner. Great to work with....very responsive....I was the first CPO lease for him...he just went to Chicago over the weekend to work out the leasing details with Tesla for CPO cars....I was his first...

Congrats! May we ask who you used for the leasing company? I know @MsElectric has been trying to find companies that would do that.

Thanks for remembering :)

- - - Updated - - -

Earth Auto Leasing (Earthautoleasing.com) located in Texas. Referred to me by Tesla since Tesla cannot lease in R.I. KJ Gimbel is the owner. Great to work with....very responsive....I was the first CPO lease for him...he just went to Chicago over the weekend to work out the leasing details with Tesla for CPO cars....I was his first...

I appreciate you sharing this information with us. I will give them a call to see what their options are like for leasing...