TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

CPO ordered!

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by kyalami, May 4, 2015.

1. kyalami

kyalami Member

Leasing company just put deposit on the CPO P85 that I like....just like that it disappeared off of the CPO site....

Can't believe that after 3 years of stalking this beast I am finally going to have one...just in time for my 65th birthday!

P85, Panoramic, 21 inch wheels, Tech Package and most of the goodies...

Yikes!

2. taurusking

taurusking Member

Congratulations !!!:biggrin:

3. Cyclone

Cyclone Active Member

Congrats! May we ask who you used for the leasing company? I know @MsElectric has been trying to find companies that would do that.

4. kyalami

kyalami Member

Earth Auto Leasing (Earthautoleasing.com) located in Texas. Referred to me by Tesla since Tesla cannot lease in R.I. KJ Gimbel is the owner. Great to work with....very responsive....I was the first CPO lease for him...he just went to Chicago over the weekend to work out the leasing details with Tesla for CPO cars....I was his first...

5. Krrphx

Krrphx Member

Congratulations! It's been fun to be a part of the early CPO buyers - we're like a club within a club. It'll be interesting to see the condition of these cars as they start to get delivered.

6. MsElectric

MsElectric Active Member

Thanks for remembering :)

- - - Updated - - -

I appreciate you sharing this information with us. I will give them a call to see what their options are like for leasing...

7. Cyclone

Cyclone Active Member

Please do share what you find. Depending on the details, I could be convinced to make my car a personal lease.

8. Drucifer

Drucifer Active Member

I am buying this one, but my wife's next car really should be a lease in one of our businesses. Also looking forward to hearing the details.

9. Cyclone

Cyclone Active Member

Sadly, no business to take a deduction on taxes. I'm a W2 and the realtor other half and I haven't set a date yet.

10. Sm4llz

Sm4llz Member

Can you provide some more details? I'm looking to purchase a cpo but a lease is interesting. What amount down, terms, etc?

Thanks!

11. cbsmith402

cbsmith402 New Member

I'll second this request. Any numbers you can share, even via PM?