Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CPO Owner Adviser Referrals?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I live in Louisville, KY and the closest Tesla Store that has CPOs is up in Cleveland, Ohio about 5 hours away and I would like to know all of my options prior to making a trip anywhere.

I reached out to Tesla NA Sales via email and someone promptly responded recommending I speak with a Ben Gaut who judging my the area code of the phone number I was given is out of Georgia. I reached out to him, no response after several days.

After growing impatient I located an Owner Advisor, Richard Martinus, in Cincinnati which is the closest Tesla Store to me. Again, he promptly responded back saying he doesn't handle CPO but referred me to a Brent Seavey out of Chicago to work with. I reached out to Brent via email and he was out on vacation until yesterday. After not receiving a response from him yesterday I followed up by texting him to let him know I was still interested (I understand he likely had a lot of catching up to do from vacation). Still no response, not even any sort of acknowledgement.

So, it's been well over a week now that I've been trying to talk to anyone about purchasing a CPO and I've gotten nowhere. Does anyone have any recommendations of people they've worked with that may be able to help? I'm flying to Tampa on Thursday and there is a Tesla Store about 10 minutes from my hotel so I'll likely visit that location however I'm unsure if they sell CPOs (still will be nice to test drive one).

Thanks,
Vittitow

I've worked with Brent on the CPO I'm getting out of Chicago. They are super busy especially at that location as they are the CPO reconditioning hub for the area, and its EOM/EOQ. They are definitely all hands on deck trying to pump out new deliveries. Just keep calling Brent.I think he is 10-6 central and is off on Thursdays. I'd definitely try to get test drive in when you can,if you've never driven one yet. I will say driving one tends to push your timeline up in your own mind. :D

I've been working with Brent as well. A super guy, but feel like they are pulling him every which way until Sunday...Brent is also off Sundays as well...I can only imagine all the things on his plate coming back from vacation...Brent would send me emails of cars based upon what I was looking for....usually 4 to 8 choices, with usually at least half of them not listed in Tesla's inventory....I'm fortunate to live only about 90 minutes from his store, so I've met with him about 3 or 4 times. Hopefully, my 3rd CPO attempt will come through, as the previous 2 had both been in accidents (I think they both might have been loaner vehicles).