Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CPO P90D MX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone,

I saw a multi-coat RED MX p90D on the Tesla CPO website for $87,700 ( as of 7/26/18) I am really consider it compared to a 75D, is this a clear choice over the 75D, reliability wise, built wise, warranty wise etc.

Please need your opinions

Thank you
Ace

Ah, you're comparing to a new 75D? Even then, there's no difference in reliability or warranty, other than the miles left on the CPO's warranty. There were some early Model X units that had issues, but by now all of those have been removed from circulation — certainly it wouldn't have made it to 25,000 miles if it was a lemon, let alone into the CPO pool.

I have a 75D Model S and I love it (now at 15,000 miles); the performance of a P would be nice, but I'd be more interested in the extended range of a 90 or higher battery pack.

Either way, you've got more than enough warranty to work out if there's anything persistently wrong with the CPO.

Reactions: PA ZU
Hey everyone,

I saw a multi-coat RED MX p90D on the Tesla CPO website for $87,700 ( as of 7/26/18) I am really consider it compared to a 75D, is this a clear choice over the 75D, reliability wise, built wise, warranty wise etc.

Please need your opinions

Thank you
Ace

That’s an older P90 with non fold flat seven seat ...personally I would get that P100 listed for 12k more ...the early 90 V1 packs had issues with degradation ..my concerns would be on pack version ..this has AP1 and non fold flat .. vs the P100 that has AP2