Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CPO pictures

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone here actually been successful in requesting pictures from the CPO website? They claim to email you actual pictures of the cars within 24 hours, but I have tried multiple times for the past few weeks and no pictures have ever arrived. I tried asking my CPO advisor about it and she has been MIA for past few weeks too.

So just wondering if anyone else has been successful, or maybe CPO is short staffed at the moment?

I have had similar problems, and felt that I’ve been put on ignore.

I admit to being a bit of a lookee Lou, especially now that you have to get pictures to see “the actual car.” I did receive some previously; note the pictures were of poor resolution and inadequate to determining the real condition of the car.

I noticed on one P85 that I had my eye on, then it disappeared (it was apparently sold), the pictures I received were so poor, that even on my iMac 5k screen it was difficult to accurately assess the cars true condition, I then saw the car reappear on the CPO website indicating to me that the condition was so atrocious that the buyer must have rejected the car.

Regarding the used car staff, I’m not certain what’s happening. They mostly seem to be disinterested or missing in action. Too much business, sellers market? Remember Porsche in the 80’s when the company unsuccessfully tried to fire it’s dealer network because of the way they were treating customers?

I now have reached out to two individuals (would love to post names), even requesting through the “request pictures” portal and received/heard nothing back.

Maybe this implies a policy change? Hopefully they will return to refurbishment, and restore the reputation and quality that we expect from Tesla.

Reactions: xanatos
Weird, is it just me or do they not even offer the option of requesting the actual photos anymore? Just tried browsing their used inventory and do not see the link anywhere on the pages. Maybe they realized it was impossible to process all the requests and gave up?

how do you even still have that car? are all the buyers broken? and why the hell are you selling that? did you find a PW P85DL+? (can i make every sentence in this post a question?)

Well, I have had two people almost buy it this week but one lady had a 300 credit score and another "kid" thought he could get a loan for a $66K car making $30K a year. So lot's of people living in a fantasy world....wasting my time.

Most likely just going to give it back to Tesla when my X arrives....getting kind of tired of dealing with the people from craigslist LOL.

• Funny
Reactions: P85_DA and Olds442
Well, I have had two people almost buy it this week but one lady had a 300 credit score and another "kid" thought he could get a loan for a $66K car making $30K a year. So lot's of people living in a fantasy world....wasting my time.

Most likely just going to give it back to Tesla when my X arrives....getting kind of tired of dealing with the people from craigslist LOL.
yeah c-list is horrible, i can't imagine trying to sell a tesla on it. good luck, not sure why nobody here is biting on it, she's a beauty for sure.