Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CPO Prices

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just changed my mind. Now, if in the market it would be the dark blue P85D with less than 7500 miles for only $58,900. Cannot imagine that car could be in that bad a shape with such few miles. Probably no ludicrous, but come on. And a four year warranty!
If not shape, what makes it so much cheaper that the one for $77.8K with twice the miles? $20K for premium package (the only difference other than miles, they are even within the same similar VIN range so almost same age)?

I just changed my mind. Now, if in the market it would be the dark blue P85D with less than 7500 miles for only $58,900. Cannot imagine that car could be in that bad a shape with such few miles. Probably no ludicrous, but come on. And a four year warranty!

That car was an awful buy at that price. There are currently 6 P85Ds under $60K so if you are looking for a P85D in that price range, there are many that are available and soon they will be priced in the early $50Ks.

An AWFUL buy at that price? Apparently there are things I am unaware of about CPO’s, but a P85D with 7500 miles and a four year warranty at $2000 more than I paid for a P85 with 31,000 miles! Please advise Phil, or anyone!

Yes a $60,000 used car that requires time at a body shop to fix damage is an awful buy in my book.

Especially when for around the same amount, you can buy a similar car that is not damaged. There are plenty of private party P85Ds I have seen in great condition that you can buy for around that price and the ESA can be added for 4 years of warranty coverage.

I don't know when you bought your P85 for the late 50s but I hope it was a very long time ago because you can buy one for the early to mid 40s and sometimes even the late 30s if you look around and are patient.

85 kWh Performance Model S 5YJSA1DP6DFP10840 | Tesla

700 used Tesla's. How high will it go?
850 used Tesla's for sale. Model S 60's with autopilot have come done in price about $10K since early this year. Similar story with 70 and 70Ds. Don't see much price drop in other categories. About 50 used Model X's for sale and seeing a steady slow drop in prices, correlates with increased mileage.

Prices will come done across the board as Tesla is in the habit of dropping prices regularly until vehicle sells. Not as aggressively as it use to though, which was daily. Now some cars drop price only once a week and then only modest price drop. For example I see modest price drops for P85Ds that are priced in the low 60s and lower.

I find it particularly exciting the CPO cars with autopilot 2.0 hardware and advertising full self driving capability. Can justify buying one now, but maybe in a couple of years.

I wonder why some cars with 2.0 hardware advertise full self driving and others only advertise enhanced autopilot.

Last edited: