Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CPO purchase: when did you pay for delivery fee?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,
My CPO delivery is coming up next week and I got the "Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement - Final Price Sheet" just now where it breaks down the cost, government fees, order payment ($1,000 deposit), state inspection fee, the amount they expect from the bank, etc. There's no line for "Delivery fee" (which I was thinking it would be ~$1,500 as the car comes from Chicago and I am in Texas).

For those that purchased a CPO, was this Delivery Fee in your Final Price Sheet or did Tesla ask for it separately (not rolled into the loan) at the time of delivery?

Thanks

Hi,
My CPO delivery is coming up next week and I got the "Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement - Final Price Sheet" just now where it breaks down the cost, government fees, order payment ($1,000 deposit), state inspection fee, the amount they expect from the bank, etc. There's no line for "Delivery fee" (which I was thinking it would be ~$1,500 as the car comes from Chicago and I am in Texas).

For those that purchased a CPO, was this Delivery Fee in your Final Price Sheet or did Tesla ask for it separately (not rolled into the loan) at the time of delivery?

Thanks

It's on page 1 of my vehicle purchase agreement. The transportation fee is also taxable in CA.
If Tesla didn't put it on, DON'T ASK, there is a person on this forum said Tesla didn't ask him for it. He saved $1500.

My car was shipped from LA to Hawaii and although they didcharge my credit card $1500.00, at final payment, the charge was credited tothe cost of the car (along with the initial $1000.00 deposit), so I wascredited $2500.000 to the cost of the car.

@DBM, very nice that you got the $1,500 applied back to the car! The $1,000 deposit goes towards your car when you finalize the transaction, that's usually the case.

@freeewilly, I think Schmidty meant that he is just picking it up from the location where the CPO is, and there won't be an actual transportation of the car, and therefore no delivery fee.