Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CPO reservation cancellation, transfer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, I just asked my advisor to move me from a P85 to P85+ over the phone.

I did not have to pay another $1,000 deposit. I had to pay shipping twice as my first reservation was already shipped.

Both cars appeared in "My Tesla" for a few days before the original P85 was removed.

Actually, the CPO Terms and Conditions says that the $1K deposit ("Order Payment") can be applied to another vehicle for up to 72 hours after a cancellation/default. So if put down the $1K deposit on a CPO, and later you see another car you like before yours is delivered, you can cancel the order and transfer the deposit to the other car.

The other option is to give up the $1K deposit. For example, if you saw a Tesla you wanted on eBay after putting down the deposit, you could buy it, and give up the $1K deposit.

I ordered a CPO S90D, then notified within 24 hrs of my cancellation since thought it over and am happy with my 70D. still waiting for a response, and the CPO 90D is still on "My Tesla" page
I am certain nothing has been done to move the CPO from Texas in such a short time so hope to see my refund