Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CPO sales rep in the MD/DC/VA area?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After I put down a deposit on a CPO last month, I was contacted by Tyler Solley. I saw people posting some offers they were getting from their rep that were lower priced (but also older and higher mileage) than mine. Tyler said that he did not have access to any cars that were not on the CPO website. He did seem nice and got my transportation fee waived because the car was in Michigan, not Ohio as reported on the website.

Tyler Solley | Pre-Owned AdvisorMid-Atlantic |8500 Tyco Road Vienna, VA 22182
c 571.389.5431 | p 703.761.4679 x 76026 | e [email protected]

• Love
Reactions: bro1999
After I put down a deposit on a CPO last month, I was contacted by Tyler Solley. I saw people posting some offers they were getting from their rep that were lower priced (but also older and higher mileage) than mine. Tyler said that he did not have access to any cars that were not on the CPO website. He did seem nice and got my transportation fee waived because the car was in Michigan, not Ohio as reported on the website.

Tyler Solley | Pre-Owned AdvisorMid-Atlantic |8500 Tyco Road Vienna, VA 22182
c 571.389.5431 | p 703.761.4679 x 76026 | e [email protected]

Thanks. I got in touch with Tyler, and he was able to send me info on a few cars that matched my criteria that will hit the CPO site on Monday. Unfortunately, they are still a bit out of my price range. He did send me info on what I think is a pretty sweet deal on a P85+. It had a minor accident in its history, but still seems like a bargain!

S60

P85+