Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CPO Service Records...any new updates?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my CPO in May this year. A couple of weeks after delivery I asked my delivery manager whether it would possible to get the repair/service history out of curiosity.
He said no problem, but it would take a while to get it from the headquarter.
After some time I received the detailled log in which they erased the previous owner's personal information.
I guess it's a matter whether your Tesla representative is willing to make the effort or not... ;-)

Any Tesla employee can look at any cars history and print it by looking up the VIN.....Tesla is giving you the run around if they say no and most likely for a reason.

Tesla sold me a CPO car that had a huge dent in it that they repaired and did not disclose to me.

Well my well worded email, seems to have done the trick. I got a call from the regional CPO director who said that I would have a copy of the service history available when I picked up the car. He also went over what was done prior. No information of Body work was disclosed. Which I know there was some as both bumpers were replaced.
He also told me all paint and body work that was done is covered under the warranty. I was also told that the yearly service was also completed. So complain up as high as you can go.