Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CPO site has no cars??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry if I missed this somewhere , but over the last week there are only a handful of cars on the CPO site. There used to be pages and pages. I have seen it that way for a day or so before, but not for a week.

Currently, I see six Model S (no X) cars on Tesla's used inventory list, ranging from $45600 for a 2014 60 to $79900 for a 2015 P85D.

I purchased an early-2014 85 lease return. Checked the CarFAX first, saw no issues, so I put the deposit down in late October. The car had already been through the CPO inspection so it took less than two weeks to take delivery.

Owned it for a month and now have more than 2200 miles added since (I commute 100 miles round-trip daily). Great car, going to the SC tomorrow to take care of two minor issues and accessory installation.

Reactions: Olds442
I purchased a CPO about 3 weeks ago. It was one of those lease-turn-ins at the 3 year mark and one of the first models to have autopilot. It’s a late 2014 S85 with autopilot, 38k miles and the cost was 53,500. It also has pano roof, leather interior, tech, etc.. I had to get it before it went on Tesla’s system by being in contact with a Tesla regional sales person, however. If you’re really serious about getting a used on you should contact your regional CPO advisor and tell them exactly what you are looking for. They can see the most current trade-ins before they hit the system. Good luck

I purchased a CPO about 3 weeks ago. It was one of those lease-turn-ins at the 3 year mark and one of the first models to have autopilot. It’s a late 2014 S85 with autopilot, 38k miles and the cost was 53,500. It also has pano roof, leather interior, tech, etc.. I had to get it before it went on Tesla’s system by being in contact with a Tesla regional sales person, however. If you’re really serious about getting a used on you should contact your regional CPO advisor and tell them exactly what you are looking for. They can see the most current trade-ins before they hit the system. Good luck
Those are basically the exact specs and price ive been looking for and in contact with my advisor about. She doesn't really get back to me though and last time she did just told me to keep an eye on the cpo websites to see whats available.

Can anyone recommend a good advisor, mine is very lame.

You don't need to use an Adviser in your state but it might be easier. For a few purchases I used Brent Seavey in Chicago but he is out ill for a few months. One of the best in Portland is Ava, you could reach out to her and she could search for you but it will take longer to get pics and whatnot. Beau is also really good at finding cars....he is in Portland as well. 503-382-1685

Last edited:
You don't need to use an Adviser in your state but it might be easier. For a few purchases I used Brent Seavey in Chicago but he is out ill for a few months. One of the best in Portland is Ava, you could reach out to her and she could search for you but it will take longer to get pics and whatnot. Beau is also really good at finding cars....he is in Portland as well. 503-382-1685
thanks for these suggestions. do they find cars that haven't been listed yet as well or do they mostly send over cars that you can find on the ev-cpo site?

thanks for these suggestions. do they find cars that haven't been listed yet as well or do they mostly send over cars that you can find on the ev-cpo site?

Yep.

All OA have access to cars not listed, it's just getting them to take the time to look.

Ava is very good at it but she is very busy so I would not call her unless you are looking to buy and ready to put a dep down. Giving her exactly what you are looking for and what is a deal killer or not.

The issue right now is that there is only "in production" cars for sale. In a few weeks there is supposed to be an inventory dump but no one know's when that is going to happen.

Yep.

All OA have access to cars not listed, it's just getting them to take the time to look.

Ava is very good at it but she is very busy so I would not call her unless you are looking to buy and ready to put a dep down. Giving her exactly what you are looking for and what is a deal killer or not.

The issue right now is that there is only "in production" cars for sale. In a few weeks there is supposed to be an inventory dump but no one know's when that is going to happen.
got ya. yeah i remember when i first reached out to an advisor they mentioned December should have a big influx of cars with the leases coming to an end so hopefully thats true. my current advisor hasn't responded to me even though I've let them know I'm ready to buy and gave them what i was looking for.

got ya. yeah i remember when i first reached out to an advisor they mentioned December should have a big influx of cars with the leases coming to an end so hopefully thats true. my current advisor hasn't responded to me even though I've let them know I'm ready to buy and gave them what i was looking for.

Typical. Give Ava a call, I am sure she can help you. Doesn't really matter what region you are in.