TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

CPO Tesla MS Condition

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by EV33, May 19, 2017.

1. EV33

EV33 Member

has another bought a CPO MS? I'm wondering if the car came in almost flawless condition or it came with some wear and issues ?

2. RichardD

RichardD Supporting Member

Mine had some wear, but at 50% of retail I could look past it. The biggest for me was paint wear on the doors and around the wheel wells.

The CPO process is brilliant though.