Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CPO-what issues/condition did your car arrive in

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes. The communication is good. The delays for the most part have been due to parts taking a while. It is the start of week 10 and I just got delivery. The Tesla people are all great. No game playing that I can detect. The car was in very good condition. How good is the CPO? I brought it to my mechanic and someone who worked at the shop asked if it was a new car because they could not easily tell. So I think that you can be fairly confident you will be happy once you get the car.

Below is the "then current??" condition of my CPO Vin# S00162 As many have stated "elsewhere in this thread" the communication all but stopped once the deposit was placed. since then it has been a confusing path. Car is / was ? located in Palm Springs which I found out two days after deposit was made. Was told it would be taken to Buena Park to be reconditioned, Then... was told the process was to be completed in Palm Springs "as they had already begun doing so" ... then.... Fast forward.. Two days ago was told the car is being shipped to my nearest service center "Tempe AZ." to be reconditioned. *NOTE the picture was supposedly taken in Palm Springs where the reconditioning was begun???

I'm just hoping that I don't get a mashup of too many technicians across multiple facilities saying "gee I thought so and so did that when they had it etc. etc.

The deposit was made on 6/29 so all of the above has happened??? since then. For the most part, If I don't pester the heck out of my CPO rep. then I get NO COMMUNICATION from him. Realizing of course there will be no news on a daily basis etc. But ... if the car is moving between service centers in various?? stages of completion I'd think that information would be passed along "without me having to bug him to get it".

There was and is virtually NO information specific to the car purchased "other than the picture below" and a Carfax report sent to me in the original canned email welcoming me to the Tesla family on the day the deposit was made.... That said as the OP asked I will come back and reply to the thread with pertinent info "whenever" I actually get the car

Signed;
High Hopes!

S00162[522].jpg

Last edited: