Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder if these will all make it into the CPO program with the CPO warranty? I had heard there was a list of "as is" cars out there as well.

That 85 for $35k is a great deal if it comes with the CPO warranty

Although... Even with that high of mileage, that 85 it still has lots of years on the battery and drive train warranty. $35k saves a lot of extra cash for out of warranty door handles, 12v batteries, etc.

Damn you Tesla and your temptations.

<repeats to self> "Az_Rael is going to be a good girl and wait for her Model 3"

Tempting I might just pick up the 85 for 35K. Sell it when the model 3 comes out. But the no warranty makes me want to hold back especially when the car is 2013. I would not hesitate if it was a 2014, but I hear the 2012 and 2013s have has a long list of issues. For a car without warranty and known to have problems, I think I am going to pass.

I have to admit some of those 60s in the low 40s are attractive compared to all of the other EV/PHEV options at that price point. I mean a loaded up Audi A3 E-tron sits on top of that number after rebate and a BMW 330e would likely be even more money. Yes, the 60 would likely be of modest use on long trips in Texas, but still, I could probably live with a 43K "in town/suburban" car...its a shame I am a performance junky. ;>

What with this do to the private party sale? I really like that 85 even the high mileage doesn't scare me, however I wonder what a private party sale would be after this "flood" appears. Might be another way to save some more money toward ancillary repairs.