TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

CQuartz Finest detail in San Diego - Elite Finish Detailing

Discussion in 'California' started by KOL2000, Jan 9, 2014.

1. KOL2000

KOL2000 Member

#1 KOL2000, Jan 9, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2014

Attached Files:

2. markb1

markb1 Active Member

Yes, Wes is awesome! He applied CQuartz Finest to my car, as well. He's as much of a perfectionist as I am, which is saying a lot.

3. AMPd

AMPd Active Member

What happened to your spoiler?

4. KOL2000

KOL2000 Member

That's tape to protect it during detail.

5. GoBlue88

GoBlue88 Member

Wes and his team arranged for tinting from Solar Care (I got the 20% tint put on) and applied the CQuartz Finest detail. I can't say enough about how easy Wes is to work with, how meticulous he is, and how much he knows Tesla. Mine was the 106th Tesla he's worked on. First class job all around - highly recommended.

IMG_0009.jpg IMG_0018.jpg IMG_0020.jpg

6. wamochi

wamochi Member

Looks amazing!!! :cool: what type of film did the tinter use?

7. GoBlue88

GoBlue88 Member

LLumar automotive window film. LLumar Window Films -

8. johnbr

johnbr Member

I've had nobody but Wes and Jason @ Elite take care of mine and couldn't be happier with them. Jason was just at my house for what must've been over 11 hours doing a bunch of paint correction and reapplying cquartz, totally amazing job.

9. dt-td

dt-td Member

NIce Finest job, i am a CQ-Finest detailer from holland, have fun with your finest treated Tesla MS

10. MoeMistry

MoeMistry Local Vendor - SoCal

Wes does excellent work. I personally haven't seen his work, but am in the same CQuartz Finest network, we're also an authorized installer here in SoCal, but seeing his work and photos with attention to detail, is usually enough for me to know how good a detailer is. From conversing online with him, he seems like a very genuine and passionate person. People like that are rare in our industry. Please keep supporting people like him...in the long run, you'll get more VALUE than saving a buck going with a cheaper and lesser shop.

11. wamochi

wamochi Member

just wanted to give another shout out to Wes and his team! i debated not doing anything with pearl white since it hides alot of minor imperfections, but i am a CQuartz believer now and can't believe how perfect the finish is. there is definitely fallout from the factory and bug splatter from transport that was still present when we took delivery.

ours was Elite's 110th Tesla. very impressed with the attention to detail.

80-photo_1_556cb2c2bcb899eb56c800895cd2f628022d1649.jpg

12. CHGolferJim

CHGolferJim Member

Beautiful car in the color scheme I'm trending towards. Any chance you have more photos of interior doors/seats/dash and roof/sides from above? Thanks!

13. wamochi

wamochi Member

thanks Jim! i don't have a ton of interior photos yet, but can take a few if you'd like to see the black leather w/ obeche matte. the day i took pics it was too bright that afternoon and the interior pics got very washed out. i just installed our two car seats too in the back.

here is a link to a few other pics if you are interested : http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/32858-Our-new-Pearl-White-S60-pics

14. CHGolferJim

CHGolferJim Member

Thanks, if you have a chance, I'd love to see the black interior/roof against the pearl white exterior. Nice house, too :)