Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cracked Vegan Leather

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cracked leather delivery issue that the delivery team refuses to speak to me about after being told to just schedule a service appointment at time of delivery.

Does anyone else's seats look like this after 3 months and 4K Miles? How can Tesla claim this is in spec???

What does "refuses to speak to you about" mean? You're saying you scheduled a service appointment and they won't take it?

Regardless, as mentioned by jmaddr I don't see a crack in that photo. That's just the normal patterning of the material picking up dirt on the raised areas. Can you maybe draw some arrows or something to call attention to what you think is bad?

Reactions: hcdavis3
Ugh...

Alternative to cleaning it:

Get some dirt and rub it around the clean portions so it matches. Do the same thing on your other seats so it's consistent.

Cracked leather delivery issue that the delivery team refuses to speak to me about after being told to just schedule a service appointment at time of delivery.

Does anyone else's seats look like this after 3 months and 4K Miles? How can Tesla claim this is in spec???

Correct. Is it only on TMC that you find these type of posts?

It’s not cracked. Clean it.
It's just dirty.

I've cleaned it and even shown it to the service center which agree that it's a seat defect that unfortunately should have been noted by the delivery team. Every other issue I have had (door handles pushed in, air bag along the top trim sticking out, stickers still on the glass roof and folded down 3rd row) was taken care of without an issue.