Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CRASHING ui: When in "Call" -> "Contacts"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Works fine for me. I’d suggest unpairing your phone (deleting all the contacts if it gives you that opportunity), verifying you can launch the phone app at that point, and then going through the Bluetooth pairing process again.

If it still fails, maybe you have a contact with a character it doesn’t like. Maybe an umlaut or some other diacritical mark in a contact’s name is throwing off the system. Either way, you would probably need to contact Tesla at that point.

Works fine for me. I’d suggest unpairing your phone (deleting all the contacts if it gives you that opportunity), verifying you can launch the phone app at that point, and then going through the Bluetooth pairing process again.

If it still fails, maybe you have a contact with a character it doesn’t like. Maybe an umlaut or some other diacritical mark in a contact’s name is throwing off the system. Either way, you would probably need to contact Tesla at that point.