Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Crater Lake - Charger Options

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,
Taking a northern loop from Chico, to Crater Lake, Bend, to the coast and back home.
We are staying at Crater Lake lodge for two nights, but I don't see any charging options there. Anyone know of a hidden 120v outlet somewhere on site to save a charge on the way to Bend?

We did this trip in our S75D and it was a blast. This was years ago too, so it's probably even easier now.

Check out Book Your Cabin Rentals Near Crater Lake, OR | Crater Lake Camping.

They have a Tesla charger. It's free for guests or if you spend $10 in the store.

We rented a cabin there. It was clean, convenient, comfortable enough, and was I think $75 a night? Plus you park right next to the front door of the cabin and there's a nice stream/creek that runs through the property. All around, it isn't luxurious, but it's hard to beat.

Revival
We made this trip in October hauling a tiny camper (MyPod), The super chargers are s way BUT, there's a couple destination chargers, AND!!! Koa and Umpqua Camps grounds have camp sites set for EV's, when we got there a couple with a Both parked next to us, and on the other side a family with a M3, both camp grounds have 220V/50amp, and they have awsome cabins, we stayed at Umpqua cause we wanted to check out the trails, and the distance to the lake was great, the last night we hit some nasty cold temps, but the three of us kept warm cause our Dog-as-heater, and small camper. Stay safe AMP RIDERS!!!!

We did this trip in our S75D and it was a blast. This was years ago too, so it's probably even easier now.

Check out Book Your Cabin Rentals Near Crater Lake, OR | Crater Lake Camping.

They have a Tesla charger. It's free for guests or if you spend $10 in the store.

We rented a cabin there. It was clean, convenient, comfortable enough, and was I think $75 a night? Plus you park right next to the front door of the cabin and there's a nice stream/creek that runs through the property. All around, it isn't luxurious, but it's hard to beat.
We stayed at these cabins and had a nice stay and a full charge. I know they have a HPWC but I seem to remember they also have a 14-50 you can us.
Rommended!

Revival
We made this trip in October hauling a tiny camper (MyPod), The super chargers are s way BUT, there's a couple destination chargers, AND!!! Koa and Umpqua Camps grounds have camp sites set for EV's, when we got there a couple with a Both parked next to us, and on the other side a family with a M3, both camp grounds have 220V/50amp, and they have awsome cabins, we stayed at Umpqua cause we wanted to check out the trails, and the distance to the lake was great, the last night we hit some nasty cold temps, but the three of us kept warm cause our Dog-as-heater, and small camper. Stay safe AMP RIDERS!!!!
When you say 'Umpqua' do you mean 'Umpqua's Last Resort', i.e. this?