Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Crazies on the M4!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some people are just out there to ruin your day! I was on my way to Windsor and this moron came out of nowhere. There were multiple times where it seemed he was going to end up killing someone or himself or both! As a side note I have now fixed my cam time as well as date!

Woah, this idiot needs taking off the roads. If it was me I'd pass the footage on to the police.
I'm a fast driver, do plenty of track days but there is totally a time and a place for speed - this idiot is putting everyone's life at risk.
You did well not to get dragged into his idiocy and accelerate as he undertook you.

Woah, this idiot needs taking off the roads. If it was me I'd pass the footage on to the police.
I'm a fast driver, do plenty of track days but there is totally a time and a place for speed - this idiot is putting everyone's life at risk.
You did well not to get dragged into his idiocy and accelerate as he undertook you.

Yes, I am going to send it to the police as this idiot seems to be on a kill or be killed mission. No way was I gonna take his bait and race, especially with my partner in the car with me. Funny thing is I didn't even notice this guy as I was concentrating on the drive and the road ahead as we were just enjoying our new MS 75D and it was our first trip outside London.

Well done - hopefully the police will be in touch with him soon.
Luckily muppets like that are in the minority. Funny thing is when these boy racers come along to a track day with the tuned up cars, they're often the slowest peeps out there. Useless at racing lines with no idea at all. :D

Anyway, thanks for sharing and keep enjoying your new Tesla. :)

Reactions: firewire
Just received an update from the police about the crazy driver. Here is an excerpt from the email I just received from the Metropolitan Police Dept.

"Court Result: £660 fine, 6 penalty points, £166 costs."

"On behalf of the Metropolitan Police Service, I would like to thank you for your assistance in this matter and for helping us to try to achieve our policing objectives of reducing the number of killed and seriously injured on London’s roads."

I highly recommend getting a car cam for both front and rear side as it can literally save you and others from idiots that think they own the roads and put others lives at risk cause they think they can get away with it.

Difference between UK and USA law?
I have been in similar circumstances and have been told by police / sheriff (in Florida) that even with video, the police have to witness the perp.
Guess the UK can do this.

That would really surprise me and maybe it's just a State law and hopefully not a federal law as the US is usually far tougher than the UK but I'm glad to see the offender brought to justice.