Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

EliteFinish

Local Vendor - SoCal
Mar 11, 2013
San Diego, CA
Listings
Just wanted to share this gorgeous Multi-Coat Red Model 3 with everyone. Hopefully it gives somebody inspiration for their Model 3 to see what can be achieved with these cars to make them exactly how you want and feel better than brand new!

What are your opinions about what you love or would have done differently?

Let's start with the styling changes:

Custom paint-matched Multi-Coat Red brake calipers with black "TESLA" letters, Coated with CQuartz DLUX
AQ1mxxx.jpg

mbGonbs.jpg

Satin-Black powdercoated 19" Sport wheels, Ceramic Coated with CQuartz DLUX
FicTvYS.jpg

Red Tesla "T" in the wheel lug cover to tie in with the car

HMCddQV.jpg

Complete Chrome Delete Package in Satin Black to match the wheels, Satin Black emblems front and rear, with little red "T" emblems on the side markers
vpTVAaI.jpg

zk0nNar.jpg

We also felt keeping the wood dash on the inside would feel out of place, so the center console as well as the wooden dash was wrapped in 3M Black Carbon Fiber, this carbon pattern helps mask the texture of the wood, while keeping the look reversible.
TIUQvOO.jpg

krh3kqx.jpg

TGKP9Kn.jpg

To cut down on heat in the cabin while driving and also add some privacy, 3M Crystalline window film was installed on everything other than the moonroof (that small section of glass already has heat rejection properties)
rMt0XpJ.jpg

Now we can't make all these changes to a Model 3 without protecting it!

A Full-Front Package was installed using XPEL Ultimate Plus, which includes the front bumper, front fenders, hood, mirrors, door handles, rear tire impact area, and a luggage strip.

To top everything off, we protected all the paint with CQuartz Finest Reserve! Even on a new car, we spent 15+ hours on paint correction and polishing to make sure the paint was perfect before applying coating. Multi-Coat Red is certainly one of our favorite colors in the sun after it's been coated. So much depth and such a rich color!

If you have any questions let me know in the thread below, email me at [email protected] or call us at
858-876-8794

Thanks everyone!
-Kevin Nielsen
ELITE FINISH
uDojER0.jpg

oki18om.jpg

XBsoTyK.jpg

iXzAxus.jpg

meeOVcE.jpg

2DjTnqs.jpg

JqA6YNP.jpg

Last edited:
I know this is a bump to an older thread, but I had these guys do a full external chrome delete for me, as well as wrap the center console and dash with the same carbon fiber look shown in this thread. I also had my mirror caps wrapped in the same carbon fiber wrap, as well as the "rear diffuser" area on the car with a subtle carbon fiber wrap (to match the factory spoiler). They also put red tesla Ts on my front camera repeaters.

I did not powder coat the wheels, so still have the factory finish on the 20s it came with

My car is deep blue metallic.

They did an awesome job, and I would highly recommend them. I felt the pricing was reasonable for the quality that they provided, and my Model 3P was one of the least expensive cars there. They are used to working on very high end cars at that shop (lambos, many porsches, land rovers, ferraris etc, as well as many teslas.

Enthusiastically recommend!

• Love
Reactions: EliteFinish
I know this is a bump to an older thread, but I had these guys do a full external chrome delete for me, as well as wrap the center console and dash with the same carbon fiber look shown in this thread. I also had my mirror caps wrapped in the same carbon fiber wrap, as well as the "rear diffuser" area on the car with a subtle carbon fiber wrap (to match the factory spoiler). They also put red tesla Ts on my front camera repeaters.

I did not powder coat the wheels, so still have the factory finish on the 20s it came with

My car is deep blue metallic.

They did an awesome job, and I would highly recommend them. I felt the pricing was reasonable for the quality that they provided, and my Model 3P was one of the least expensive cars there. They are used to working on very high end cars at that shop (lambos, many porsches, land rovers, ferraris etc, as well as many teslas.

Enthusiastically recommend!

Thank you for the kind words, glad you're happy and enjoyed the service we provide! Hope this message helps someone come in to create their dream Tesla!

I wouldn’t call this crazy customized. More like every other Tesla on this forum. Lol.

that said, it looks very well done and shiny!

This was completed at the late part of 2018/very early 2019 and although it's not modified with body kits etc, protecting/changing almost every aspect of the vehicle in some way isn't done very often in one go. Looking forward to the larger projects and I get excited every time something new or different is performed to a Model 3. They get crazier by the day! Thanks for the compliments, we try for everything to be of the highest quality, and continue to perfect our services each year!