Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Crazy Day! Ugh

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What if I told you it was raining like heck in texas yesterday and it was a nasty, cold and wet day in Texas.
Would you believe me?

What if I told you that lunch at my favorite spot was awesome yesterday.
Would you believe me?

What if I told you when I walked out after an hour lunch, that my passenger side window was partially rolled down and the inside of my car was soaked.
Would you believe me?

What if I told you when I attempted to roll my window up the window fell all the way down and off the track and by the way, it was still raining like CRAZY in Texas.....
Would you believe me?

The best part about this incredible and horrible day yesterday, was that my team at Tesla made things happen for me yesterday. They came to work place, the tech had to go back to the service center for a part. But returned with the correct part and made things happen and saved part of day.

Nice job to the team at Tesla Service in Dallas.

I would believe you! It is surreal that while CA is battling the fires we have a heavy dose of rain in TX (an unlikely event, especially this time of the year).

I am glad that the Dallas SC delivered and get your issue addressed.

Speaking of the heavy rain, my wiper blades started to be erratically stuck right over the hood line at lower speeds (1st and 2nd notch) yesterday. I need to turn it to 3rd notch for them to operate smoothly (must be some friction at lower speed). Appointment scheduled, I am sure it will get fixed in no time as well.