Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Crazy -- my son's school assignment 30 second Tesla Model S Ad

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now, one unnerving thing about this is that it was filmed while I was in another province, which means my unlicensed 16 year old was the Model S stunt driver.

And I'm not sure who the woman is either. Hope my wife was supervising...

I did however notice the shenanigans going on via the app, and managed to scare the film crew by having the car spontaneously honk its horn a few times randomly during the shoot.

Lastly, my suggestion was to say that if you have a Model S, you won't just be walking on sunshine, you'll be driving on it...but I didn't have artistic control of the piece:wink:.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love your kid's creativity!

For those of you who missed the first round, a bit of history ....

When the first Model S Founder Series were delivered (Founders come before Signatures), Konstantin Othmer took delivery and put out this fun video about his Model S:

This was followed by a video spoof from ElectricFarmBoy's son, while they were waiting for their Model S. I sent it on to Konstantin, who LOVED it ... and to Tesla ... who brought the family out to the factory for a tour. It's definitely a quality job.

(Be sure to watch Konstantin's video first, to fully appreciate the spoof!)

Last edited by a moderator: