TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Crazy -- my son's school assignment 30 second Tesla Model S Ad

Discussion in 'Video' started by ElectricFarmBoy, Sep 27, 2014.

Tags:
  1. ElectricFarmBoy

#1 ElectricFarmBoy, Sep 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
    Now, one unnerving thing about this is that it was filmed while I was in another province, which means my unlicensed 16 year old was the Model S stunt driver.

And I'm not sure who the woman is either. Hope my wife was supervising...

I did however notice the shenanigans going on via the app, and managed to scare the film crew by having the car spontaneously honk its horn a few times randomly during the shoot.

Lastly, my suggestion was to say that if you have a Model S, you won't just be walking on sunshine, you'll be driving on it...but I didn't have artistic control of the piece:wink:.

2. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

#2 bonnie, Sep 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
    I love your kid's creativity!

For those of you who missed the first round, a bit of history ....

When the first Model S Founder Series were delivered (Founders come before Signatures), Konstantin Othmer took delivery and put out this fun video about his Model S:

This was followed by a video spoof from ElectricFarmBoy's son, while they were waiting for their Model S. I sent it on to Konstantin, who LOVED it ... and to Tesla ... who brought the family out to the factory for a tour. It's definitely a quality job.

(Be sure to watch Konstantin's video first, to fully appreciate the spoof!)

3. MSEV

MSEV Member

Thank you so much for sharing both videos. Great fun, both of them!

4. Chop110

Chop110 Member

ditto! :smile: