Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Crazy Paramus NJ Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At may 18, I made a schedule for repairing some issues. One of issues was trunk hitting rear bumper.
During the service, technician was not careful. They makes damage on rear bumper.
There are total three damages. Two damages are made by technician. One is under warranty.
I complained those to service manager. They did just touch up paint. It makes worse.
At Last call, service manager said that they will call Tesla paint service for solving this.
I agree to give a month for it.
Today July 01, I visited Paramus service for that issue after receiving a message about new rear bumper.
However Service manager rejected to replace rear bumper. He just said “please wait more time” and “ I do not know”.
nothing promise for this issue. Even I never get any apology from senior manager. And they keep trying to hide this issue from other customers.
They fear that other customers check their car after the service. Please do not go this Tesla. you will get a stress.