Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Crazy Rant being placed on SF Area Tesla's

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I live near San Francisco and often work at several hospitals in the city. Haven't seen this lunatic yet but there is no shortage of people in this world who are disconnected from reality and whoever created that page is clearly one of them. I always park in hospital parking structures so hopefully that person will not be allowed in to deface Teslas. I see multiple Model S's on the road every time I go to work around here.

we could make shirts !

and ABVA, when an old hippie Deadhead (me) sees the term "Dead Beat", the possible multiple meanings make his head start spinning. Shrine used to be a bulletin board in my shop, now it's covered w random EV stuff.
I am sorry if I said something inappropriate which made your head spin, it was not about you or old hippie deadheads. To set the record straight, it was in context to the author of the flyer.

Last edited:
Ok, I have the inside story on this person. They live in Height Ashbury and had a tad to much weed, then put on their tie dye and patchouli oil hopped in the redwood hot tub and got overheated. Probably used home grown weed and got some bad stuff. It happened a lot in the 60's so could happen in 2014. So you can all thank me for getting to the bottom of this strange piece of trash.

OK, somebody must have seen this person putting the flyers on cars. We need a pic. What should the prize be for the first posted pic?
Found him
foil5.jpg

That flier really just scratches the surface.

I also heard that Teslas will move randomly around parking lots so you can't find it. It will kick your dog. It will leave libidinous messages on your boss's voice mail in your voice! It is insidious and subtle. It is dangerous and terrifying to behold. It is also a rather interesting shade of mauve, if you paid extra for that.

Reminds me of this virus I heard about a long time ago...

As the organizer for the Silicon Valley TMC group, this both gets my anger going, and gives me an idea. I was already trying to organize a group to do the 49 mile drive together. It goes right through SF. Now there is a part of me that wants to get a huge group of Tesla owners to do the drive together and basically stop traffic in SF...kinda like they do periodically with bicycles in "critical mass"...

Fight FUD with Fun, and leave no CO2 behind

:)