Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Crazy Rant being placed on SF Area Tesla's

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As the organizer for the Silicon Valley TMC group, this both gets my anger going, and gives me an idea. I was already trying to organize a group to do the 49 mile drive together. It goes right through SF. Now there is a part of me that wants to get a huge group of Tesla owners to do the drive together and basically stop traffic in SF...kinda like they do periodically with bicycles in "critical mass"...

Fight FUD with Fun, and leave no CO2 behind

:)

I know your heart is in the right place, Lori - but you're talking about fight one person by inconveniencing hundreds or thousands of people who had nothing to do with this crazy rant - and likely causing some very negative publicity about 'entitled Tesla owners disrupting traffic'.

I know your heart is in the right place, Lori - but you're talking about fight one person by inconveniencing hundreds or thousands of people who had nothing to do with this crazy rant - and likely causing some very negative publicity about 'entitled Tesla owners disrupting traffic'.

Was kidding about the stopping traffic part. I agree, don't want bad publicity, and traffic in the Bay Area is messy enough.

On a serious note, we already had a 49 mile drive planned, though no date set. It would be on a Saturday with a gathering in GG or Marin for comaraderie and Geek-talk, not confrontation. Was kidding about protest, wasn't kidding about fun and leaving no CO2 behind.

Seriously the entity(ies) behind this post need some help. As a physician I concur that the content and its presentation is pretty concerning for disorganized thought. Impressive that this has made any news at all.

Was kidding about the stopping traffic part. I agree, don't want bad publicity, and traffic in the Bay Area is messy enough.

On a serious note, we already had a 49 mile drive planned, though no date set. It would be on a Saturday with a gathering in GG or Marin for comaraderie and Geek-talk, not confrontation. Was kidding about protest, wasn't kidding about fun and leaving no CO2 behind.

:) ...

Picture 1.jpg

That is actually disturbing. I do Hope the TESLA factories are including significant security measures.

To me, the sad part of it is that so many people can be influenced by this stuff. Someone may not believe all of what was written, but for many there will be something in there that rings true for them, and that will convince them that there must be something to it. A real shame.