Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Creaking Steering on Model 3 - 21k

zhu-

custom title
Oct 24, 2018
NJ
@Scott7 In the past week or so I think it actually stopped creaking on its own. Either that or I've just gotten used to the sound and don't even hear it anymore but I do think it's gone - hopefully for good!

XLR82XS

D M C
Jul 26, 2019
SWFL | Vegas
@Scott7

Brought it in the other day and it was immediately serviced and ready for pick-up same day. They confirmed the issue and replaced front upper control arms.

trYOvVS.jpg
Curious why they used 2 different versions of arms. To my knowledge the H is the latest supersession part.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC