Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Creaky/squeaky suspension in 2019 Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Model X sounds like an old man! Very loud creaking/squeaking at slower speeds, over speed bumps, or any texture in the road where the suspension engages. It also makes that noise when turning the steering wheel.

This started happening about two weeks ago. I assume I need to take it into service, but wanted to check here first to see if there's anything I can do on my own.

My Model X sounds like an old man! Very loud creaking/squeaking at slower speeds, over speed bumps, or any texture in the road where the suspension engages. It also makes that noise when turning the steering wheel.

This started happening about two weeks ago. I assume I need to take it into service, but wanted to check here first to see if there's anything I can do on my own.
Search for ball joints on the forum. Some have had luck injecting grease with a needle. I had my upper arms replaced. Something like $90 each side. Could be something else too.

Reactions: badlydrawnboy