Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cream vs black and white interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have cream interior in my model x and the white interior in my model 3. The white in the model 3 really makes my heart sing and I briefly regretted not getting the white in the X. But then when I was at the service center I sat in an X with white interior in the showroom, and it just doesn’t do it for me. I am extremely happy with our cream seats in the X and that is probably what I would pick again.

The white In the model 3 did have a problem with blue jean transfer and we ended up ceramic coating the seats. Really not having that problem with the cream.
How much is it to ceramic coat seats?

Reviving this thread..does anyone have pics of a black model S with cream seats? I'm potentially taking over a Plaid order that is a black exterior with cream interior and carbon fiber.
What in particular do you want to see that is not shown at Tesla.com in the configurator? I know Ross Gerber (@gerberkawasaki on Twitter) got that combination in the model S Plaid, and you can see a few pictures and videos if you look in his media tab on Twitter.

I have black with cream in my model X. Like it a lot and is the most likely color combination I would probably choose if I were buying again.

• Helpful
Reactions: Harvey Danger
When people not familiar with Tesla see my cream interior, they often comment that I got the white interior. I always correct them that this is not the WHITE option, which rather screams that it is unique. This is a more traditional, gentler color that is similar to what could be found in many different manufacturer’s cars.

Reactions: totoro722