Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cream vs Black

Cream or black interior

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today is my deadline for finalizing my car! Deep Blue exterior. Which interior will last best for 5-6 years or longer? Cream or black? I’d love cream as long as it’s as or more durable. (I would have preferred a rich tan or saddle even more!)

All the reviews and videos seem to be about how great the white is... and that it may even be better than the black. But what about cream? And how does the cream look with all the black trim around it? From this video, it didn’t look like a very “clean look”...

Any experience from cream MX owners is most appreciated! Happy Turkey Day!!!

Reactions: skybluecgreen
I bought a cream inventory car. Had a black on order. Wasn't sure I'd like it as much but wanted to lock down the tax credit.

I really like the cream. Much more than I thought I would.

Can't speak to durability - but the black accents are much better looking than I thought. Especially with the black carpet.

Even added a black Norm's cubby drawer from when I had the black on order (I got ahead of myself) but it looks stock in the cream.

Go for it.

If you decide on cream( my favorite) I would suggest you get it coated. Opti-Guard Leather will not stop jean transfer ( a blue tint on the seat after time) but will allow it to wipe off with ease with simply a damp cloth. Spills like coffee, juice, chocolate etc will also simply wipe off without a trace.

Reactions: OP Dann
Yes! Does this help?

Attachments

• C5A69895-56B3-46E8-8120-99ACC0B7B6E7.jpeg
    C5A69895-56B3-46E8-8120-99ACC0B7B6E7.jpeg
    381.6 KB · Views: 299
  • 4493ABD3-81A4-4B28-9C06-BBFE7F1CEBA6.jpeg
    4493ABD3-81A4-4B28-9C06-BBFE7F1CEBA6.jpeg
    288.9 KB · Views: 272
If you decide on cream( my favorite) I would suggest you get it coated. Opti-Guard Leather will not stop jean transfer ( a blue tint on the seat after time) but will allow it to wipe off with ease with simply a damp cloth. Spills like coffee, juice, chocolate etc will also simply wipe off without a trace.
Hi which type of coating do you suggest and is it a DIY job a should a professional do it? Thanks