Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Creating a Tesla account issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What email address (domain) are you using? I can’t see how it matters but that’s all I can think of. Mine is gmail, no issues, but it’s several years old, of course!

You’ve already tried the classic things to test, different browser since different computer. Are you trying different passwords in case it’s something weird there? I don’t recall any restrictions there but weirder things have happened.

What email address (domain) are you using? I can’t see how it matters but that’s all I can think of. Mine is gmail, no issues, but it’s several years old, of course!

You’ve already tried the classic things to test, different browser since different computer. Are you trying different passwords in case it’s something weird there? I don’t recall any restrictions there but weirder things have happened.
Yeah I tried different passwords. Called CS today and they said they would get back to me on Monday. Fingers crossed as I receive car on Tuesday