Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Credit Unions with good rates that accept applicants anywhere within the US?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fed Choice told me the only way they fund the loan is to wire funds to the dealership, they can't send you the buyer the funds. Not sure if that is the standard these days. I am not sure what the pros and cons are. Last time I bought a car, 10 years ago, this was an option from many banks I got a quote from.
I think they will wire with your MVPA details right?

Adding my experience in hopes that it helps others. I went with Adelfi (3.65% for 72 months). Started the process Saturday Dec 3rd, verbally approved Saturday via a phone call an hour later, officially approved Monday Dec 5th at noon. Submitted all paperwork (proof of income, proof of insurance, MPVA, and copy of driver's license) Monday evening. DocuSign available Thursday morning. DocuSign completed Thursday evening. Funds will be wired to Tesla. That was the only option they allowed.

Adding my experience in hopes that it helps others. I went with Adelfi (3.65% for 72 months). Started the process Saturday Dec 3rd, verbally approved Saturday via a phone call an hour later, officially approved Monday Dec 5th at noon. Submitted all paperwork (proof of income, proof of insurance, MPVA, and copy of driver's license) Monday evening. DocuSign available Thursday morning. DocuSign completed Thursday evening. Funds will be wired to Tesla. That was the only option they allowed.
That’s a long time between the monday and Thursday. They could not do it earlier for the docusign? Good to know!! I had the same experience with them. I applied at 11pm at night with Adelphi, then they called 5 minutes later and approved me on the phone.

That’s a long time between the monday and Thursday. They could not do it earlier for the docusign? Good to know!! I had the same experience with them. I applied at 11pm at night with Adelphi, then they called 5 minutes later and approved me on the phone.
Yeah, I'm not sure why it took so long. I did my last loan with DCU and it only took 2 days. I checked the Tesla app today and I can see Adelfi has already paid Tesla the money.

Reactions: Happy Hippo
FedChoice is asking for Copy of purchase order signed by both yourself and a representative from the dealership. Is that the order confirmation I got when I placed the order? If not, how do I get this?
After you get a VIN you will be able to go the Account on your browser and see the delivery tasks. Just open your eyes and you will see a few documents like Lemon disclosure and MVPA(Motor Vehicl Purchase AgreemenT). this usually is signed by the seller, you can send that to your Credit Union. if you don’t see one send a text to the 510 and they will send you one. The 510 is your friend for all questions.

Tower told me 4-5 business day per Monday due to large volume of loan applications… no rush though since Tesla hasn’t scheduled my delivery date yet just a range 12/20-12/29.
We have the same EDD and are probably both picking up from the same location (Glenwood Ave). My date was originally 12/25-12/31 and recently changed this past Saturday. If you wouldn't mind, let me know when you get your notification to schedule pickup and I will do the same.