Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Credit Unions with good rates that accept applicants anywhere within the US?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
uh oh now I’m nervous. I applied at adelfi xause Tower said max was 100k. Got approved at Adelfi but they only approved 100k and said that it is also their max. Now went back to tower for better rates but our car EDD range starts today…

For folks that used tower. Was it pretty much silence til they got back to you 4-5 days after submitting application?
Adelfi was pretty much instant online approval at 4.25% at 72 months. Tower's best 72mo rate is .75% lower but I don't think we will be able to close w/ them by year's end if we need to from hearing how slow they work on this thread.

For folks that used tower. Was it pretty much silence til they got back to you 4-5 days after submitting application?
Adelfi was pretty much instant online approval at 4.25% at 72 months. Tower's best 72mo rate is .75% lower but I don't think we will be able to close w/ them by year's end if we need to from hearing how slow they work on this thread.
I just heard back this morning so it was about a 4-5 day turnaround. I already picked up my car and financed with Tesla/Wells. Unless I’m doing this the wrong way I’m starting the re-finance process and will save about 1.75%

Reactions: GingerJay
I applied today but they said it would be days before they could get back to me. My delivery is already scheduled for the 24th. I guess I could go with delta for now and then refinance with tower? How was your experience with them?
I’ll let you know in 30 days when hopefully my refi is complete. Whoever I’ve spoken with so far has been very nice so you just need to go into it knowing they’re very busy.