Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Credit Unions with good rates that accept applicants anywhere within the US?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tower mentioned that they needed "Signed purchased order, including VIN." That's the Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement from Tesla right? I'm hearing that people are not getting that form from Tesla even though they got their VIN assigned a week ago.

Dang. What's your plan? Get the loan from Tesla tomorrow and then refinance down the line? How easy is it to refinance and are there fees?
I have nfcu ready to go, adelfi said they can pay 2 days after I provide MVPA ( I still don't have it yet ). TowerCU instant approval, but unable to get in touch with my loan officer. they seems like more busy than TESLA.
Connect my bank account, last resort is to pay from my bank account. I really hope that this ACH is instant or I would be using my 5.3% NFCU check.

Reactions: Sneakerhead
I have nfcu ready to go, adelfi said they can pay 2 days after I provide MVPA ( I still don't have it yet ). TowerCU instant approval, but unable to get in touch with my loan officer. they seems like more busy than TESLA.
Connect my bank account, last resort is to pay from my bank account. I really hope that this ACH is instant or I would be using my 5.3% NFCU check.
When does Tesla make the MVPA available? I'm also going through Adelfi (I haven't initiated the loan process yet, because I don't have a VIN) and this could be a problem if there's a delay getting the MVPA...

When does Tesla make the MVPA available? I'm also going through Adelfi (I haven't initiated the loan process yet, because I don't have a VIN) and this could be a problem if there's a delay getting the MVPA...
I have no trade-in and reached my SA multiple times asking to provide MVPA. initially she said its under my account, then told me to look in the app, then website. and after that she stop answering this question.

I still have no MVPA

Applied for loan 1/16, saw pre-approval 1/17, applied for membership 1/17, membership completed 1/24, loan completed 1/25. I did bug the *sugar* out of them though. Got all my documents done as quickly as I could most of them on 1/19.
For "Original Notarized Specific Power of Attorney signed by all proposed title holders." did you use the form on their website or got a custom one for you once you uploaded the purchase agreement?

It is available in your account when you login using a browser. It is not on your phone app.
What does it look like on the website? I see an order agreement document link, but that doesn't include sales tax (or will this document show up once I get my VIN?). I see this, but it's not labeled as the MVPA:

tesla.jpg

What does it look like on the website? I see an order agreement document link, but that doesn't include sales tax (or will this document show up once I get my VIN?). I see this, but it's not labeled as the MVPA:

View attachment 899799
You won’t have an MVPA until after you get a VIN, and the MVPA is not generated automatically, so you may have to wait a bit after getting the vin before one shows up. When it does, it will be a little further down on the right next to the Order Agreement and Lemon Law Disclosure.

Spoke to tower loan processor today, apparently the team that processes “memberships” is a week out so he said even if he gets everything ready he needs to wait for them to process membership and without that you can’t get a loan. Very archaic process…

Spoke to tower loan processor today, apparently the team that processes “memberships” is a week out so he said even if he gets everything ready he needs to wait for them to process membership and without that you can’t get a loan. Very archaic process…
Membership number is needed in Power of Attorney. So membership is mandatory prior to Loan.
After 10 days my ‘Approval Pending’ loan status changed to ‘Pending’ 😭

Reactions: mshort_utk