Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Creep mode turned itself on twice in the past two days.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

timk225

Mar 24, 2016
Pittsburgh
Yesterday, I was pulling out of my parking place at work, and noticed that the car kept going at 2 mph in Reverse, uphill, in a parking garage. And I had to press the brakes harder than usual to get Hold to kick on at a stoplight. Upon checking the driving settings, I saw that Creep was turned on. I thought maybe my wife did it, as she was in the car playing with the radio and controls the day before while I was in a store.

I came out this morning to go somewhere, and after driving somewhere, parking, and coming back to the car a half hour later, I noticed that Creep was on again!

I shut it back off and it hasn't come on again yet, but I will watch to see if it does.

I have the 21.9 update.

Yesterday, I was pulling out of my parking place at work, and noticed that the car kept going at 2 mph in Reverse, uphill, in a parking garage. And I had to press the brakes harder than usual to get Hold to kick on at a stoplight. Upon checking the driving settings, I saw that Creep was turned on. I thought maybe my wife did it, as she was in the car playing with the radio and controls the day before while I was in a store.

I came out this morning to go somewhere, and after driving somewhere, parking, and coming back to the car a half hour later, I noticed that Creep was on again!

I shut it back off and it hasn't come on again yet, but I will watch to see if it does.

I have the 21.9 update.
I think that someone said it may be in the user profile.