TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Creep mode turned itself on twice in the past two days.

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by timk225, Jul 7, 2018.

1. timk225

timk225 Active Member

Yesterday, I was pulling out of my parking place at work, and noticed that the car kept going at 2 mph in Reverse, uphill, in a parking garage. And I had to press the brakes harder than usual to get Hold to kick on at a stoplight. Upon checking the driving settings, I saw that Creep was turned on. I thought maybe my wife did it, as she was in the car playing with the radio and controls the day before while I was in a store.

I came out this morning to go somewhere, and after driving somewhere, parking, and coming back to the car a half hour later, I noticed that Creep was on again!

I shut it back off and it hasn't come on again yet, but I will watch to see if it does.

I have the 21.9 update.

2. gaswalla

gaswalla P4201/85/airsusp/pano/19i

Same thing happened to me first week of ownership.. None since. I chalked it up to user error navigating the new user interface

3. H2050

H2050 Member

Ask your wife again.

• Funny x 1
  4. Elena

Elena Member

Very creepy!

• Funny x 2
  5. ewoodrick

ewoodrick Member

I think that someone said it may be in the user profile.

6. ewoodrick

ewoodrick Member

Plus, this only mimics the function of the probably 95% of the automatic vehicles on the road.