Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

cross post from lambo forums, EV conversion. looks nuts

@wk057 this one might just top the 3000ev :D

wk057

Vendor & Senior Tinkerer
Feb 23, 2014
Hickory, NC, USA
200 (3).gif

3000EV has two custom modified performance S rear drive units. Has more total power/torque than a Plaid S (1,400 peak HP). 😜 :cool:

Now if I could just finish the thing and make it not terrifying to drive...

• Funny
Reactions: demundus
View attachment 827812

3000EV has two custom modified performance S rear drive units. Has more total power/torque than a Plaid S (1,400 peak HP). 😜 :cool:

Now if I could just finish the thing and make it not terrifying to drive...
Dang, i guess its been awhile since ive seen an update but i remember the driving video. sounds sick either way.

btw i've PM'd/emailed/left a VM on your business line about some parts and questions on support. not sure if you're PM shadowbanned again or something here

wk057

Vendor & Senior Tinkerer
Feb 23, 2014
Hickory, NC, USA
Dang, i guess its been awhile since ive seen an update but i remember the driving video. sounds sick either way.

btw i've PM'd/emailed/left a VM on your business line about some parts and questions on support. not sure if you're PM shadowbanned again or something here

I get too many PMs these days... probably missed it.

If you contacted 057 through normal channels, though, should have gotten a reply within a couple of days.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC