Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Crowdsourced auto-raising locations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ohmman

Upright Member
Global Moderator
Feb 13, 2014
North Bay/Truckee, CA
Seems like it would be an easy thing to do to allow owners to import/enable crowdsourced auto-raising locations for driving. If there are high curbs or roads that require raised suspension for me, you'd probably want yours raised as well. It could be as simple as a checkbox in the suspension settings - "Enable Tesla fleet auto-raising locations".

Surely I'm missing something (saboteurs raising their MS to extra high on all roads, for instance). What do you think?

Seems like it would be an easy thing to do to allow owners to import/enable crowdsourced auto-raising locations for driving. If there are high curbs or roads that require raised suspension for me, you'd probably want yours raised as well. It could be as simple as a checkbox in the suspension settings - "Enable Tesla fleet auto-raising locations".

Surely I'm missing something (saboteurs raising their MS to extra high on all roads, for instance). What do you think?
Since owning my CPO I've thought the same same thing. But I also want to drop pins on a map on my computer to do the same, as well as see my pins that I've set from the car. Then I want to be able to both edit them, as well, as drag out heads and tails to set when they should be enabled. Plus speed override, so I can approach quickly and still have suspension adjust. Then I should be able to upload them to the car, or share them.

I've got a few in particular that I approach at 60mph then climb all over the regen and brakes as I approach, but the suspension is way behind because it doesn't kick in unless under 35. I'm gone by the time it's activating and back above 35 already.

Reactions: markn455