TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Crowdsourced auto-raising locations

Discussion in 'Model S: Driving Dynamics' started by ohmman, Apr 3, 2016.

1. ohmman

ohmman Maximum Plaid Member

Seems like it would be an easy thing to do to allow owners to import/enable crowdsourced auto-raising locations for driving. If there are high curbs or roads that require raised suspension for me, you'd probably want yours raised as well. It could be as simple as a checkbox in the suspension settings - "Enable Tesla fleet auto-raising locations".

Surely I'm missing something (saboteurs raising their MS to extra high on all roads, for instance). What do you think?

• Like x 2
  2. Camera-Cruiser

Camera-Cruiser Fully Charged

Since owning my CPO I've thought the same same thing. But I also want to drop pins on a map on my computer to do the same, as well as see my pins that I've set from the car. Then I want to be able to both edit them, as well, as drag out heads and tails to set when they should be enabled. Plus speed override, so I can approach quickly and still have suspension adjust. Then I should be able to upload them to the car, or share them.

I've got a few in particular that I approach at 60mph then climb all over the regen and brakes as I approach, but the suspension is way behind because it doesn't kick in unless under 35. I'm gone by the time it's activating and back above 35 already.

• Like x 1
  3. sorka

sorka Active Member

I requested this feature last year along with lift gate height geofencing.

4. HyperMiler

HyperMiler Member

If it needed proof this is the world's one and only true 21st century motoring forum, this thread is it...:D:D:D

• Like x 1
  5. Camera-Cruiser

Camera-Cruiser Fully Charged

And here I thought I had thought of everything! Great idea.