TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

"Cruise Control Disabled"

Discussion in 'Model X: User Interface' started by PacManMX, Jul 27, 2016.

1. PacManMX

PacManMX Member

Jul 14, 2016
    I've searched and cannot find anything related to the following except someone who had a defective frunk latch. I was driving today and upon exiting a tunnel, cruise control / auto steering disabled. I couldn't engage it the rest of my 2 mile drive. I've attached pictures of the error message which stayed on the dash even after parking. After plugging in the error message went away. Any ideas?

Attached Files:

2. bikeandsail

bikeandsail Member

Dec 23, 2013
    United States
    I have also had that happen several times. One trip to the SC and they re aimed the camera. Still does it so needs a return trip. Has done it about 5 times in the last 1,000 miles of driving. If you could reset it without shutting the car down and walking away it would not be such a pain.

I also have not heard of anything other than the frunk latch. We should keep each other posted on what we find out.