Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cruise Control Not Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My cruise control (autopilot) has been out for some time now. Keep getting not available and reduced radar visibility warnings when I try to activate it. Do have a service appointment on the 28th but just putting feelers out if other have had this issue on the 2021+ refresh.

i dono about for the newer cars but sometimes i get those errors when the sun hits the windshield cam at the right angle when its parked but as soon as i move its fine.
Also i get that error in the winter when the front radar thing on the bumper gets too much snow accumulated in it.

I'd try a brake pedal reboot and if that doesn't work do a super reboot and disconnect the pos of the 12v and then pull the firemans loop for about 15 min before reassembly then see if its solved (do both of these unplugged from charging)

Try a 12V reset?

There's some background here that might be related:

This just started happening to my Model 3 yesterday. (Cruise control, autopilot, emergency breaking all unavailable w/ reduced visibility warning and no FSD visualization.) Read on another thread to remove the USB drive for sentry, turn sentry off, and let the car sleep for a little bit. Somehow this fixed my issue. Must be a software problem with the latest round of updates. I haven't tried reinstalling the drive to see if the fix remains.