Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Cruise Control Unavailable"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes my M3 just updated today to the latest and I was so excited that I thought it was for our new Y.....guess we'll have to just keep waiting?! I also have the factory tow hitch and I've rebooted several times thinking that might reset the port for communication but nothing is happening. Not sure there's much else we can do except wait....:(
I stopped at the Santa Ana SvC yesterday (yes, open on the observed holiday) and the reps also were surprised at this version. They put a work order in to mothership, but I don't expect much till Monday at the earliest.

My model Y was delivered on June 30th (from Fremont). I also have 2020.11.103.5.
I don't - as far as I know - have a tow hitch (will check tomorrow, need to see how I can get the panel off). I have one on order though, would be funny if I already had one.

My model Y was delivered on June 30th (from Fremont). I also have 2020.11.103.5.
I don't - as far as I know - have a tow hitch (will check tomorrow, need to see how I can get the panel off). I have one on order though, would be funny if I already had one.

I also picked up from the factory, do have a tow hitch. This all is kinda weird.