Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Cruise from Wesley Chapel to Electrified Garage in Ocala this Saturday the 20th! Food Truck, Arcimoto test drives, Lobster Rolls and Whiskey tastings!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Tampa Tesla Club is going to be cruising over to Electrified Garage this Saturday March 20th. They're leaving from the Wesley Chapel Supercharger at 2pm and expect to arrive at 3:30 to Electrified Garage in Ocala. 1829 NW 10th Street Ocala FL 34475. We will have Arcimoto on site to do test rides and drives, Team Armored Solar, Late Night Lobster Food Truck and James 2 Brothers Distillery doing tastings of their Whiskey Bourbon and Rum. Should be a fun event! Event will be until 6:30pm. You do not need to participate in the cruise over to come to Electrified Garage. If you're coming from another direction feel free to get there anytime from 3:15 onwards and our staff will be on site to help with parking. We look forward to see a lot of new faces and having some fun outside in the sun!

162115781_164544682153401_1849074141688830773_o.jpeg

This sounds great. Only wish you had posted it earlier as I already made plans to be with my 80+ year old aunt. I could have met you along the route as you approached Orlando. This is the second time I am missing a trip to the Electrified Garage, so guess I'll have to just plan a trip by myself. Those guys sound great. I have been on a web conferences with them and can't wait. Enjoy the day!

This sounds great. Only wish you had posted it earlier as I already made plans to be with my 80+ year old aunt. I could have met you along the route as you approached Orlando. This is the second time I am missing a trip to the Electrified Garage, so guess I'll have to just plan a trip by myself. Those guys sound great. I have been on a web conferences with them and can't wait. Enjoy the day!
We are going to work on making it a more regular thing each month so people can plan accordingly rather than have it be last minute.