Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Cruise to Tesla Fest East from Electrified Garage/EV Tuning

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Everyone! Kyle and the guys from Out of Spec Motoring stopped by our shop about a month ago after completing the cannonball run in the Model 3 and told us about Tesla Fest East 2019 (Buy tickets here) happening the last weekend of October! This is going to be a great track day event for those that want to get some seat time on a road course and stretch their cars legs. For those not interested in racing there will be plenty of entertainment, food trucks and other things to do at the event.

We would like to start a Tesla caravan down from the Seabrook SuperCharging in Southern New Hampshire down to the event! We are planning to leave at 5am on Friday October 25th and should arrive at dinner time friday night to start the festivities. If you're interested in being a part of the group heading down we will be using this route. You're welcome to meet up at any of the superchargers that we plan to hit on the way down or depending on interest we can setup some other designated meet up spots on the way. This is going to be a great event and finally the east coast is going to get some Tesla love! Please come out and check this out! Rich Rebuilds, Electrified Garage, EV Tuning and Bjorn are planning to attend!

Reactions: jcadman22
I am surprised that no one is interested in attending this event on the East Coast :( Please share with anyone you think might be interested in either coming and hanging out or taking their car out on the track!
What makes you think nobody is interested? I'd love to go! I suspect people are trying to make arrangements, like I am.

I'd rather put my Roadster on the track than my Model 3, but to do that I'd have to start a lot earlier than 5AM on Friday, and I think the caravan will be half the fun. Any Roadster owners who would like to join me a day or two before Friday? Or will I have to downgrade to a Model 3?;)

Reactions: X.l.r.8
What makes you think nobody is interested? I'd love to go! I suspect people are trying to make arrangements, like I am.

I'd rather put my Roadster on the track than my Model 3, but to do that I'd have to start a lot earlier than 5AM on Friday, and I think the caravan will be half the fun. Any Roadster owners who would like to join me a day or two before Friday? Or will I have to downgrade to a Model 3?;)
There has been a bunch of views but no real posting about anyone interested in going so I assumed no one was interested. I was hoping we'd have more conversation about the caravan down and anyone that might want to join in on making a Tesla train to the track.