TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Crystal Serum in Hong Kong

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by msftdbz, Jul 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. msftdbz

msftdbz Member

Can anyone tell me a good place to get crystal serum treatment in hk? how much does it cost?

thanks

2. tc720

tc720 New Member

There are three official Gtechniq dealer in HK, you can check it out from here: Worldwide |

They are located in Kwoloon Bay, North Point and Fanling

I called 2 of them to quote the price for Crystal Serum black for my new tesla model X ( expected to be delivered in Dec or Jan), but I found that the price range varies a lot, the price difference can up to 50%. One shop quoted HK$18000 and the other shop quoted HK$11850. I would also like to know more about the average price and hope some people can share their experience.