Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cubby Drawer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
looking to get a cubby drawer for the X and would like any recommendations from those that already have? Please share any links and feedback. Hoping to not spend and a ton on it since it’s just a drawer but also don’t want low quality.

Just signed up to offer my support for EV-Amped. I have purchased a number of products from them for my X and have found them all to be very nicely thought out and helpful. Also, Scott (the owner) provides tremendous customer service and is very responsive to emails. I specifically asked him where I could post positive reviews and he mentioned this forum, so maybe I'll stick around for a bit. Thanks for reading.

Reactions: Jimmy 1 and P85_DA
D5AF28A0-361B-4E91-B043-9A2496ED91DB.jpeg +1 for ev amped cubby ..i have his cup holders as well ..great quality

• Love
Reactions: Jimmy 1
Just signed up to offer my support for EV-Amped. I have purchased a number of products from them for my X and have found them all to be very nicely thought out and helpful. Also, Scott (the owner) provides tremendous customer service and is very responsive to emails. I specifically asked him where I could post positive reviews and he mentioned this forum, so maybe I'll stick around for a bit. Thanks for reading.
I concur. Incredible customer service, plus really innovative stuff.

Reactions: P85_DA
Just bought this and am very happy with it: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079D2J2WC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Also bought this, and equally happy with it: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07C5BVSSW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Both seem to be good quality and fit well, FWIW.

I just tried this and IMHO, it is not meant for Model X. I have a 2018 so maybe the design changed but there is a large gap to the left and that causes this to slide out too easily at moderate acceleration. Last think I want to do is keep pushing this back in. Returned it.

Does anyone know of a cubby that fully fits 2018 MX design?

IMG_1830.jpg

DA9E7721-9E85-4BEC-8D68-29E38B3AA121.jpeg
I just tried this and IMHO, it is not meant for Model X. I have a 2018 so maybe the design changed but there is a large gap to the left and that causes this to slide out too easily at moderate acceleration. Last think I want to do is keep pushing this back in. Returned it.

Does anyone know of a cubby that fully fits 2018 MX design?

View attachment 316223

I use the Ev amped one it fits great and finish looks factory ..lot of folks here use Norms ..I also had that in my S but for X wanted to try new one and ended up with EV amped and happy with it

Is that a small bottle of bourbon in your cupholder? lol

Another note, EVamped also has the graphite handles for the new interior.

Lol u caught me ...what I prefer on Ev Amped versus my previous norm cubby in the S ..is there a positive lock and the ABS build seems more factory looking ...IMO the “T” logo on norm drawer looks out of place

• Funny