Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

cubby removal - anyone know how?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That doesn't help and isn't true. The Yacht Floor is held in by a trim piece (previously referred to as the hocky stick piece in this thread), this trim piece slides behind and then over the yacht floor at the top of the floor where it ends under the cubby. As I said, I can't get the cubby in with the trim in place and I can't put the trim in place with the cubby in place.

Not when i replaced my yacht floor. I made my own using the aluminium substrate provided by Tesla. It just lifted out from the rear and slid back in the reverse way.

Not when i replaced my yacht floor. I made my own using the aluminium substrate provided by Tesla. It just lifted out from the rear and slid back in the reverse way.

I can't speak about your car but my car has the trim piece. This trim piece only fits if it goes behind and over the yacht floor. You can see the trim piece in the EVannex video for removing the yacht floor:

Yes it's super easy for them to put it back because they've removed the yacht floor and are leaving it out because they're installing the EVannex console.

Last edited by a moderator: