Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cup holder adapters for Hydroflask style water bottles?

souperdave816

May 28, 2019
Mountain View, CA
I tried finding something in the Forum and on Amazon, but not sure - anyone find a good cup holder adapter for the Model 3 so that you can store your hyrdoflask water bottles? My 32 oz hydroflask has about a 3.5" diameter and is too big to fit into the M3 cup holder. Looking for product suggestions.

Thanks!
Dave

Timbo2

Jun 8, 2019
USA
Do you or somebody you know have a 3D printer?

You could use a commercial service, but I feel they are a bit pricey.

Wvapoker

Oct 21, 2019
Charleston, WV
I can’t wait until the hydro flask fad is over. My teenage daughters use them and the roll around on the car floor. Adapters pop up on in my IG stream from time to time. Since I know it’s a fad I don’t want to buy an adapter. Ha.

• Love
Reactions: TBrownTX

Timbo2

Jun 8, 2019
USA
I can’t wait until the hydro flask fad is over. My teenage daughters use them and the roll around on the car floor. Adapters pop up on in my IG stream from time to time. Since I know it’s a fad I don’t want to buy an adapter. Ha.

I just bought an insulated cup that fit the car. Seemed to be easier than trying to make a specific cup fit the car.

antsh

Dec 29, 2020
San Francisco, CA
I know this isn't overly helpful, but the 24oz hydroflask fits perfectly.

What I've resorted to is if I want/need a larger bottle that I'll take on a hike or something, it doesn't need to go into the cabin/cupholder; I can grab it out of the trunk when I'm ready. For the "in car" bottle that I use for drives/always accessible in the car, the 24oz flask fits in all of the cupholders, and actually in all of the doorcards.

Needsdecaf

Dec 16, 2018
The Woodlands, TX
Are you a VSCO girl? LOL.

Seriously though, I purchased a 24 oz hydroflask knockoff on Amazon called "Hydro Cell". It fits perfectly, works great, and is about 1/2 price.

Any kind of adapter that's wider is going to hold that thing up way high, probably not ideal.

• Funny
Reactions: Wvapoker

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC