Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cup holder and console liner kits

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought a console and cup holder liner kit from a..z...com.

Mechos is the seller but most of them all look pretty much the same or identical.

They're precision cut and fit nicely. The rear cup holder liners don't stay put of course when you flip up the center arm rest.

My biggest gripe is these didn't last a full summer in the car. The edges curl up and the whole liner deforms from the heat.

I recommend, skip these. Find something made from more durable plastic or harder rubber.

Attachments

• Tesla 3 20191105_145338.jpg
    Tesla 3 20191105_145338.jpg
    652.2 KB · Views: 112
  • Tesla 3 20191105_145332.jpg
    Tesla 3 20191105_145332.jpg
    629.8 KB · Views: 90
i wonder if the material makes a difference. mine came with the floor mats i purchased and haven't had a single issue with them. the rears stay in even when flipped and nothing has warped. these aren't something i NEEDED to buy, they just came with.

Well mine has sides so when coffee dribbles down the cup I can just pull out the insert and clean it off without it getting into the edges of the actual cupholder that you cant remove. Plus mine has little tabs so smaller cups don't jostle around.

not much. the idea is that it's easier to clean with spills etc. i didn't go out of my way to buy them, they came with my mats.
Thank you both for the feedback. About what I thought.