Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cup holder for M3

timpharrison

Jul 23, 2019
London
The cup holders are too big for bottles of water, etc and they rattle around like crazy.

Has anyone bought an insert they would recommend? Seem to be two types: cup inserts and a spring clip thing:

Cup insert: Amazon
Spring clip thing: ebay

Medved_77

TM3 SR+ | MSM+Black | No FSD
Jan 20, 2020
Scotland
The cup holders are too big for bottles of water, etc and they rattle around like crazy.

Has anyone bought an insert they would recommend? Seem to be two types: cup inserts and a spring clip thing:

I've got the spring clip thing. Works great for cans, the hole is still a bit too large for 500ml bottles though.

Reactions: timpharrison

Jason71

May 8, 2019
Shropshire

I have an inset though its not the same as the one on the link, works well but tends to attach itself to cups so you have to be careful not to throwaway with the cup. Could probably bluetack it in or something but I mainly use it with cans which is not a problem.

samdc

Aug 8, 2020
London
This might be stupid but what is the diameter of the cup holders at the bottom. I have a few big bottles and wonder if they will be too big too small

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC