Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cup Holder for Tesla on Amazon...anyone use this?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Shame about the price, but I'd get it just because of the product description. I have a fairly cheap cup holder that I screwed I to the deck.

Product Description
At the Tesla, as the most depressing is that there is no store container box, in order to prevent the driver or passengers litter, small objects and bottles, we design the front store content box. Designed for only for Tesla! Only to solve your worries!!
We have three colors for this cup holder, black, gray and blue. Please choose what you like.
No any need to install, just put on the car.

No any need to install, just put on the car.
:biggrin:
Thanks, "Generic" company. You just made me laugh in a meeting.

On a practical note, the cup holder looks even more shallow than the ones we already have. Probably not very trustworthy.

Seems pricey, and is not even molded to fit the contours of the center tray area in the car.
I suspect it is pretty difficult to get a Model S for such measurements in China.

Tacky. Oddly enough, I have a few prototypes of some more cost effective solutions, but so far none of them have developed into a product, not for lack of trying though. The dimensions of the space are relatively complex, so multiple iterations of something like this become expensive, quickly.

In fairness, 'generic' is accurate :) I see they've stolen my listing text for their copy of the FobPocket though, so off to Amazon I go....

Tacky. Oddly enough, I have a few prototypes of some more cost effective solutions, but so far none of them have developed into a product, not for lack of trying though. The dimensions of the space are relatively complex, so multiple iterations of something like this become expensive, quickly.

In fairness, 'generic' is accurate :) I see they've stolen my listing text for their copy of the FobPocket though, so off to Amazon I go....

Not to mention there is a pretty decent change in specs w/ vs. w/o the yacht flooring. Hopefully, if you become happy with one of your prototypes and release it, it will be design for non-yacht flooring center areas, like that on my car.

In the meantime, for those w/o yacht flooring, the Diono Travel Pal works fantastically!

OK, nobody else posted it so I will. Browsed their products just for giggles and found this: Amazon.com: Generic Silicon Cup Holder for Tesla Model S (gray): Automotive
Giggle indeed. This image is particularly fun.

CupHolder.JPG